Black Sea ports' private tours

We will be sailing on the Celebrity Constellation 9/25 starting in Istanbul and going to the Black Sea. Has anybody used any private tours for Borgus,Odessa, Yalta, Sevestapol? It doesn't matter if you sailed on the Constellation, just would like some recommendations.

Thank you.

DH and I will be sailing the Black Sea with Oceania in July. We have made arrangements with Crimea Consulting for a day's tour of Odessa and have booked Sergey Sorokin for Yalta and Sevastopol. (Both can be found through an Internet search.) Sergey is highly endorsed on CC but is not to be confused with Sergey the historian who is in high demand.

We will be returning home on Aug.18 and I will post reviews, but I'm afraid that is too late for you to wait. Enjoy the planning; for me, it is half the fun.

Harriet

We will be sailing the Black Sea on Sea Dream Yacht Club on May 25, 2013. We have booked the 3 hr Foodie Walk with Odessa Walks. They also have a 6 hr tour but we decided to do the 3 hr and then do our own thing since it is a very walkable city.

http://www.odessawalks.com

I will report upon my return. I am really looking forward to this trip.

Odessa Walks is adding tours this year in Yalta and Sevastopol but they are so new I haven't gotten the info I want to make the decision to book them.

We will be sailing on the Celebrity Constellation 9/25 starting in Istanbul and going to the Black Sea. Has anybody used any private tours for Borgus,Odessa, Yalta, Sevestapol? It doesn't matter if you sailed on the Constellation, just would like some recommendations.

Thank you.

We are cruising the Black Sea with Azamara next month and have booked private tours with Sergey Sorokin who I have found to be very prompt at responding and very helpful. I will post a full review when we are back.

• 1 month later...

Archived