Enrichment Programmes

SALAD MUNCHER

Is it me or is is now not possible to see who will be 'the entertainment' / lecturers etc. prior to your sailing? I know it was possible to obtain this info on the 'old' Cunard website but I cannot find this information at all using the new site. Any ideas of how to find out this info? Many thanks. :confused:

Is it me or is is now not possible to see who will be 'the entertainment' / lecturers etc. prior to your sailing? I know it was possible to obtain this info on the 'old' Cunard website but I cannot find this information at all using the new site. Any ideas of how to find out this info? Many thanks. :confused:

Here is how it is supposed to work on the redesigned web site to retrieve the list of Enrichment Programme speakers (if any).

1. Locate the voyage you are interested in via the Cruise Finder function and select "View Cruise Details >>".

2. In the left margin of Cruise Details page there should be a link for "Onboard Speakers". Clicking on that link should provide a list of the Enrichment Programme speakers for that voyage.

I say that is how it is supposed to work because I cannot seem to get that function to work at the moment using my Internet Explorer 8 browser. It does work better for me using Safari, Firefox, or Chrome.

Edit: I am able to get that function to work in IE8 if I force the browser to use "Compatibility View" -- the same solution others have provided to solve issues with the Voyage Personaliser in IE8.

Regards,

John.

Here is how it is supposed to work on the redesigned web site to retrieve the list of Enrichment Programme speakers (if any).

1. Locate the voyage you are interested in via the Cruise Finder function and select "View Cruise Details >>".

2. In the left margin of Cruise Details page there should be a link for "Onboard Speakers". Clicking on that link should provide a list of the Enrichment Programme speakers for that voyage.

I say that is how it is supposed to work because I cannot seem to get that function to work at the moment using my Internet Explorer 8 browser. It does work better for me using Safari, Firefox, or Chrome.

Edit: I am able to get that function to work in IE8 if I force the browser to use "Compatibility View" -- the same solution others have provided to solve issues with the Voyage Personaliser in IE8.

Regards,

John.

Thanks for that info John. I am on IE7 and have just tried the method you state. I did indeed find 'On Board Speakers' but it just states "info coming soon"! Seeing as though we sail two weeks Friday I thought they may have already arranged something by now....

Anyway thanks for your reply as in future I now know how to find this info. Cheers, Sue

...I know it was possible to obtain this info on the 'old' Cunard website but I cannot find this information at all using the new site...

I haven't yet looked for this on the new site but that is probably because my judgement has been heavily skewed by the fact that, in that regard, the old site was about as much use as an inflatable dart board!

The information given about guest speakers and so on was never better than sparse and, on one or two of my cruises, it was completely absent right up until sailing date. The only way I've found to be certain of what will be available is to wait and scrutinise the daily programmes as they are published.

J

Archived