Southwest charge for change?

39august

Does SW still allow "free" flight changes? If I book an air ticket to a cruise port, but later have to cancel the cruise, can I change my SW booking at no extra charge to a different date? I am aware that if the price has gone up, I would have to pay the difference from my original ticket. If this is allowable, what is the time frame, please?

If this is allowable, what is the time frame, please?

Also, the CFO has made comments and put out "vibes" that no change fees and Bags Fly Free are probably going away. Speculation is it will apply to the lowest fare tiers. Although it's impossible to know when this will take effect, I wouldn't wait too long to book.

Does SW still allow "free" flight changes? If I book an air ticket to a cruise port, but later have to cancel the cruise, can I change my SW booking at no extra charge to a different date? I am aware that if the price has gone up, I would have to pay the difference from my original ticket. If this is allowable, what is the time frame, please?

Yes, this is correct. You shouldn't have any issues changing flights. Only the price difference applies.

Archived