Future Getaway Cruisers

susan0000

All I see is postings about the breakaway any future Getaway cruisers out there? We are going April 26, 2014 and no one has joined the roll call. I know that is a long way away but I am so excited!! Any guesses as to what shows or other special things she will have (besides the illusion show)?

I'm going on the Getaway in Oct. super excited! :D

The only thing I know about is the magic show and the Grammy experience. Just patiently(ok unpatiently waiting:p) for new info. I've been following the "All Breakaway" thread. The ships are so similar except for entertainment.

This will be my first NCL cruise and I'm hoping to see some type of Circus Soliel show. Maybe in the main theater perhaps.

I am curious to see who they will pick for the Grammy Award Winners to sing on the ship for entertainment. Any guesses?

I booked a January 2015 cruise on the Getaway... but then canceled it and booked a Halloween 2014 cruise on Breakaway.

I will be on Getaway after that, though! Just don't know when yet.

I'm very interested in seeing what kind of entertainment it has. The Grammy and magic stuff really has my attention so far! Just waiting for more specifics!

All I see is postings about the breakaway any future Getaway cruisers out there? We are going April 26, 2014 and no one has joined the roll call. I know that is a long way away but I am so excited!! Any guesses as to what shows or other special things she will have (besides the illusion show)?

We are going April 12, 2014!

Archived