One more Sanctuary cost question!

Fluffy62

We are doing a B2B this Saturday! When figuring the cost of the Sanctuary for the whole trip do I calculate $20 per day for 14 days? I'm pretty sure we may not have time to use it on the first day and of course on the last! Just trying to do some last minute money figuring! Thanks everyone !

We are doing a B2B this Saturday! When figuring the cost of the Sanctuary for the whole trip do I calculate $20 per day for 14 days? I'm pretty sure we may not have time to use it on the first day and of course on the last! Just trying to do some last minute money figuring! Thanks everyone !
You can book for the whole B2B but your onboard account will be charged for each segment. Last October, I took a B2B of two days and then fifteen days for a total of seventeen. I received two receipts: one for the two days, one for the fifteen, even though I booked for the entire seventeen days.

When booking, ask if they discount when booking the whole cruise. They did on the Island Princess at $15/day and do on other ships but not on all.

You can book for the whole B2B but your onboard account will be charged for each segment. Last October, I took a B2B of two days and then fifteen days for a total of seventeen. I received two receipts: one for the two days, one for the fifteen, even though I booked for the entire seventeen days.

When booking, ask if they discount when booking the whole cruise. They did on the Island Princess at $15/day and do on other ships but not on all.

Thank you Pam! So they will charge for a total of 14 days? I guess they would because the day we leave the ship is technically someone else's first day! I guess I will just figure $20 per person per day for 14 days to be on the safe side!

Thank you Pam! So they will charge for a total of 14 days? I guess they would because the day we leave the ship is technically someone else's first day! I guess I will just figure $20 per person per day for 14 days to be on the safe side!
I can only give you my experience. As well all know, Princess is consistent with it's inconsistency. :) No matter what, you'll have two charges for each cruise so it adds up to the same thing anyway. Who knows? You may prefer a different space the 2nd week.

We were on the Island on a later cruise than Pam. The Panama Canal transit day is not included in the full cruise package and is $70 for that day. We opted not to do the Sanctuary on the transit day and were charged $195 for 13 days at $15/day. Most, but not all, ships offer the reduced price of $15/day rather than $20/day if you book for the entire cruise. The cruise had 8 sea days and one short port day. It was a warm weather itinerary, we were there at least part of all but one day and well worth the cost.

Most, but not all, ships offer the reduced price of $15/day rather than $20/day if you book for the entire cruise.

And looking to the future, the cost on the Royal will be $25/day ($15 for a half day). Not sure if there will be a discount for booking the entire cruise.

And looking to the future, the cost on the Royal will be $25/day ($15 for a half day). Not sure if there will be a discount for booking the entire cruise.
How much do you want to bet that this will be the standard pricing on all ships? :(

How much do you want to bet that this will be the standard pricing on all ships? :(
Unfortunately, you are probably right :(

You may want to consider your itinerary and the activities you are planning for each port -- you may not have time to spend in the Sanctuary on long port days.

There are no refunds for bad weather days. We could not use it for a few days, bad weather. Our loss......

Archived