Attn: Emerald Princess Cruisers!

Princess has lowered their prices on some of the cabin categories on the Emerald Princess for sailings this summer. Our TA called yesterday and told us that we could either keep our cabin of choice and get a refund or choose a complimentary cabin upgrade for the same price we booked. She has taken care of us for so many years, we left it up to her to work her magic...so, long story short, we are now in a mini-suite for $100 more pp on the same deck we had originally booked, and Princess is giving us an on-board credit of $200 which means we virtually are paying the same amount as the first cabin selection.

I also heard that they are having a difficult time filling up these sailings with airfare to Europe so expensive and that Princess will eliminate two of their ships normally postioned in Europe for 2014.

Anyway, I love my TA! She also got us the usual on-board credit for hubby's service in the military so we have got a nice little credit going into our cruise in July!

Check with your TA or Princess on the reduced fare...and may the "upgrade" fairies be with you!

Jennifer

Archived