Which deck on the Explorer can you look out over

sharod

the bow of the ship?

We will be sailing in less than 1 week. Yea!!!!

I noticed on the NY webcam people facing the front of the ship. I think this is where I would like to explore during sail-away. :):)

sharod: Not sure exactly where you are looking to be..... IF you are referencing the Helipad area of the bow, that is located on Deck 5 (kind of tricky to 'find' as you need to access it from Deck 4 actually). IF you are referencing the area above the ships Bridge area, that is Deck 12.

Bruce

sharod: Not sure exactly where you are looking to be..... IF you are referencing the Helipad area of the bow, that is located on Deck 5 (kind of tricky to 'find' as you need to access it from Deck 4 actually). IF you are referencing the area above the ships Bridge area, that is Deck 12.

Bruce

Not the Helipad. People were walking around the front of the ship. Not sure if it was above the Bridge. All I remember is that they had a great view looking forward. I will keep deck 12 in mind!

Not the Helipad. People were walking around the front of the ship. Not sure if it was above the Bridge. All I remember is that they had a great view looking forward. I will keep deck 12 in mind!

Sounds like you are looking for Deck 12. That is actually the walking/running track area just outside the Fitness Center. Very nice view from there. ;) Enjoy your cruise!

Bruce

Sounds like you are looking for Deck 12. That is actually the walking/running track area just outside the Fitness Center. Very nice view from there. ;) Enjoy your cruise!

Bruce

Thank you!!

This is my last day at work, then I will be in vacation mode ;)

Archived