Fat Fish Jet Ski Stingray/Snorkeling Adventure

This company is rated very high on tripadvisor.com. I read several reviews, almost all extremely good. I haven't found much on here about them though. I would love to hear from some cruise passengers that have been on this excursion recently. It sounds like a lot of fun! I just sent them an email and plan to give them a deposit once I hear back from them.

If you search the forum using the earch tool and their name you'll find some threads.

We took their tour while staying on the island, one if the best we've done and we've talen a ton. Peter is excellent and it's just so much more personal than the other ops. If you are docked later their last tour at 1PM is longer for the same $$.

If you search the forum using the earch tool and their name you'll find some threads.

We took their tour while staying on the island, one if the best we've done and we've talen a ton. Peter is excellent and it's just so much more personal than the other ops. If you are docked later their last tour at 1PM is longer for the same $$.

We aren't, we are there from 8-3 (I guess 7-2 local time?). I've already contacted them and was told they only offer the 8 AM for our ship. I did do a search, I just didn't find much that was recent.

I did this tour on Tuesday of this week. Everything was just right. Van was outside Hard Rock before the 1030 meeting time; we arrived at the dock just as the previous tour was returning; the jet skis were ready by the time we removed our footwear (you have to go barefoot to protect the stingrays), donned our lifejackets, and fitted our flippers; our guide -- Ryan -- led the group as fast as we wanted to go but made sure to stop to round up stragglers before they got too far behind; we arrived at Stingray city and saw the crowds from the boat trips while we had a small group; Ryan caught his favorite stingray "Freckles" and taught us how to feed her; he then distributed squid to each of us so we could do so; he then showed us how to hold the stingray and let us each do so, taking pictures as requested with our cameras. Next he proceeded to lead us to the snorkeling area. We snorkeled for a while and then jet skiied to Starfish point where he showed us how to hold the starfish and also found some conch shells for people who wanted them. We skiied back to the dock. On the drive back we stopped at the Cayman Islands Brewery for free tastings of their beers -- generous 6 oz pours -- and the driver entertained us with some stories about the occupants of some of the huge houses we passed on the way. He offered to drop us off wherever we wanted. A phenomenal tour from Fat Fish. We were back downtown just before 2pm.

I did this tour on Tuesday of this week. Everything was just right. Van was outside Hard Rock before the 1030 meeting time; we arrived at the dock just as the previous tour was returning; the jet skis were ready by the time we removed our footwear (you have to go barefoot to protect the stingrays), donned our lifejackets, and fitted our flippers; our guide -- Ryan -- led the group as fast as we wanted to go but made sure to stop to round up stragglers before they got too far behind; we arrived at Stingray city and saw the crowds from the boat trips while we had a small group; Ryan caught his favorite stingray "Freckles" and taught us how to feed her; he then distributed squid to each of us so we could do so; he then showed us how to hold the stingray and let us each do so, taking pictures as requested with our cameras. Next he proceeded to lead us to the snorkeling area. We snorkeled for a while and then jet skiied to Starfish point where he showed us how to hold the starfish and also found some conch shells for people who wanted them. We skiied back to the dock. On the drive back we stopped at the Cayman Islands Brewery for free tastings of their beers -- generous 6 oz pours -- and the driver entertained us with some stories about the occupants of some of the huge houses we passed on the way. He offered to drop us off wherever we wanted. A phenomenal tour from Fat Fish. We were back downtown just before 2pm.

This sounds like a great tour!

Was the snorkeling any good?

Can two adults fit on one jet ski?

Archived