To spa or not to spa... That is the question :)

mailgirl1978

So we set sail in three weeks on the Dream....excuse me while I squeal like a little girl.... Ok I'm back... :p

If you have used the cloud 9 spa was it worth it?

I know ultimately this is just something I will have to decide if it's worth the splurge but I'd like to hear from someone who has used the amenities.

Was it worth it and would you do it again? (if you didn't pay for $249 for it I don't wanna know hahahha)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

We've used the amenities on every Dream and Breeze cruise. And DW and SIL are back again the week before you. The Thalasso pool and the steam rooms are great. The warm loungers will send you to nappytime land. The Relaxation lounge on the Breeeze was better than the last time we were on the Dream; more roomy and the Dream didn't have the nice teas any more. Locker rooms are great and the showers are better than the cabin showers. Worth it in our opine. course we booked the spa cabins on all these trips. I think DW had a facial or some such on these cruises, can't recall. But none of the high price treatments. I hear the massages are okay. I think there are 1 day passes later in the cruise too.

Whether you do the spa or not have a great cruise.

There were four of us on the Magic together in January(son, daughter-in-law, college age granddaughter and myself) and we all purchased the spa package. LOVED IT!! WE all went there every morning for a quick rotation thru the steam rooms and a dip in the therapy pool and then a shower for the day, usually every night after dinner we went again for a relaxation time before bed. Going again with two different friends in August and that was our first choice on how to spend our extra cruise cash. We are all looking forward to spa time!

I used the spa services on the Magic last year and really enjoyed it. If you purchase the package on embarkation day they usually have a discounted deal. I highly recommend getting the spa services.

We really wanted an aft wrap when we cruised the dream, so we splurged for the $249 couple pass on embarkation day. This time we booked a spa CABIN. Even though we will have our 8 children ( and various family friends) with us, we intend to get just as much use out of the spa as we did last time. We LOVED it :) There is a review on here that even includes video which is very informative.

Archived