Aft cabin on Fascination? How are they?

suzyed

Last two cruises stayed in an aft balcony cabin on Fascination and loved it! Stayed on the Empress deck, great location. Very quiet area, not many people there. Stairway by our room led directly to the adult Serenity area as well as the Ritz where they have a number of events ie. comedy, returning guest party. The next deck up from there is Lido. Would definitely do it again.

We have stayed in an empress aft twice. We LOVE it. Our favorite room. We love it much more then a suite. The balcony is huge compared to a fantasy regular balcony on Verandah. There is a little more vibration side to side but it is not bad at all on the aft balcony.

We loved the aft room when we last went. Though then it was an OV right before the upgrades. Seemed room was larger than others. Loved the location and looking out behind us. The back does not get nearly the motion the front o the ship does. Did notice the side to side a bit more. I get car sick if I do not drive, and even then will on back roads, but the ship motion actually made me sleep better :) (or was it the DOD's :p)

Archived