FINALLY got my past guest # added!

It only took a YEAR, but my past guest # is finally added to the carnival website. I've heard of others that have had this problem because of changing emails. Last week I called (1 more time!) and gave my old email addresses, and in 1 day (yes, 1 DAY!) it was fixed!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!!

It only took a YEAR, but my past guest # is finally added to the carnival website. I've heard of others that have had this problem because of changing emails. Last week I called (1 more time!) and gave my old email addresses, and in 1 day (yes, 1 DAY!) it was fixed!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!!

Thats great! I know people have been having problems. Usually, the issue is the person on the phone doesnt want to manually input the information. If you get someone willing, like in your case it can be fixed quickly.

I had that problem as well! I made a new account forgetting I had an old one and the old e-mail address didn't exist anymore. It only took them a week after an e-mail, but I contacted them so early that I wasn't too worried about the time frame :)

I emailed them over, and over, and over again until it was fixed. If you are persistent enough, they will add it for you....

My problem was my name changed, address changed, etc. But it shouldn't be this difficult....:rolleyes:

In my case, my past guest number was there, as was most of my cruise history. But Carnival was missing a couple cruises. I emailed and faxed them numerous times (with booking number and copies of my documentation). They finally added the cruises, but in one case have the wrong ship. I give up.

They were missing the cruise we took last year in my Cruise History. I just did an "add/update cruise history" on-line and a week or two later I got an e-mail saying it was updated. I did notice that it took at least two days after the e-mail before it actually showed up on their web site.

We had the same problem with getting our past guest number to appear last year but finally after several e mails and calls it worked and has been ok since. also we were missing a couple of early cruises from our Carnival history. I was so long ago we didnt have any supporting docs but I did find a pic from our Mardi Gras cruise and faxed it to them. Just got an e mail they will add that one to our history. Our very first cuise back in the late 70's was on a Carnival ship but we cant remember which one. I think that early history is lost by Carnival especially if you change addresses and or e mails

Leaving Saturday on the Glory for our second trip on that ship.

I was on the 2nd voyage of the ecstacy back in sept 1988 and carnival has no record of this ,my cc agent says they are going to look on the micro film to see if they can find me but iam not holding my breath --guess I will just crash the captains party to get a couple of glasses of champagne for free !!

I was on the 2nd voyage of the ecstacy back in sept 1988 and carnival has no record of this ,my cc agent says they are going to look on the micro film to see if they can find me but iam not holding my breath --guess I will just crash the captains party to get a couple of glasses of champagne for free !!
I was on the 2nd voyage in 1991 thats when the Ecstacy was out i seen on another thread

I got my past guest # added this morning. I called and had no problems. It was associated with an email address I haven't used in YEARS so they took it outta the system for me. I've heard that Carnival is doing what Princess does for past guests with all the perks and everything, so I'll see in October.

Dana

I got that one beat. I was on the Festivale back in 1982. I had a different last name, and who knows what email I was using back then. Anyway, I just filled out the form online and told them what I just wrote here, but of course, I gave them my prior last name. I'll wait and see if they find me, but I doubt it.

Archived