Quantum--Studio Cabin Questions

I missed the reveal today because I could not get the page to load.

What exactly are the studio cabins? Cabins for 1 person?

yes, single cabins - for one person...

i think it was NCL that first offered single cabins and they've been wildly successful...

i think they also said that some of the singles would be balcony cabins....

yes, single cabins - for one person...

i think it was NCL that first offered single cabins and they've been wildly successful...

i think they also said that some of the singles would be balcony cabins....

Yep. 12 with balconies and 16 interiors

I was confused about this too. I also had troubles with the site today, for obvious reasons. Once I got through, it didn't seem as though this was well explained. Is there a link to a detailed description that I missed?

I was confused about this too. I also had troubles with the site today, for obvious reasons. Once I got through, it didn't seem as though this was well explained. Is there a link to a detailed description that I missed?

There isn't any detailed description that I saw. But there might be one and I just missed it too.

It is a brilliant idea and so much better than paying extra for a double room.

The toilet is under the bed, next to the shower, though it all folds into the wall in order to open the door. Basically it's a cupboard. There is a virtual balcony, there is also a virtual wardrobe so you can see someone else's clothes, your clothes need to hang from the door handle.

It is a brilliant idea and so much better than paying extra for a double room.

The toilet is under the bed, next to the shower, though it all folds into the wall in order to open the door. Basically it's a cupboard. There is a virtual balcony, there is also a virtual wardrobe so you can see someone else's clothes, your clothes need to hang from the door handle.

You should hire a better comedy writer.

There will be 16 studio staterooms, 12 with balconies, will be sold with no single supplement.

Many interior staterooms will feature 80-inch video display monitors offering live feed from cameras on the exterior of the ship, providing what the line is promoting as “virtual balconies".

There will be 16 studio staterooms, 12 with balconies, will be sold with no single supplement.

Many interior staterooms will feature 80-inch video display monitors offering live feed from cameras on the exterior of the ship, providing what the line is promoting as “virtual balconies".

I will definitely be interested in these cabins but only the ones with the balcony. I usually cruise with my college aged DD but sometimes I want to cruise during the year with friends and find it hard to find someone to go with me. This will be great but I'm sure as you all said wildly popular and will probably book quickly for cruises. At least it's a great option for single mom's like me. :D

Yep. 12 with balconies and 16 interiors

These 2 posts are a bit confusing. So are there 28 total single staterooms? On the highlighted post, the placement of the comma makes it seems that tere are 16 total single staterooms, and 12 of those 16 have a balcony.

These 2 posts are a bit confusing. So are there 28 total single staterooms? On the highlighted post, the placement of the comma makes it seems that tere are 16 total single staterooms, and 12 of those 16 have a balcony.

28 total single supplement free staterooms. The 12 studio balcony cabins are on decks 6 and 7. From the deck plans they offer very deep balcony space. Its just hard to know if the pictures are true to scale at this point.

I have a feeling that the Studios associated with the modular "suites" wont be available for general consumption until close to sailing. If you look at the deck plan, the three cabins have a yellow outline around them, almost as if they are trying to book them as a group.

I would love to see more studios built on future ships.

Yeah now I don't know what to do, I wanna try the studio rooms with a balcony but I also want to sail with the interior room with a virtual balcomy...guess I will have to go on both the Anthem and the Quantum. They need to get dates and prices out for both so I can start planning!!!

I have a feeling that the Studios associated with the modular "suites" wont be available for general consumption until close to sailing. If you look at the deck plan, the three cabins have a yellow outline around them, almost as if they are trying to book them as a group.

I would love to see more studios built on future ships.

I was thinking the same thing.

You would have thought they would have at least made some available that were not attached to the modular suites.

According to the website the inside studios will not have the virtual balconies. The oceanviews can be viewed on the TV in the Stateroom.

• 4 weeks later...

So when booking opens, we there will only be 12 Balcony Studios to book, the other 16 inside studios that need to be booked as part of a suite? They better get the D+ full discount.

There will be no true inside studios to book alone, which is what I was hoping for.

Edited by w770496