Thank You Upsell Fairy!!!!!

Twinzma

I feel like a kid in a candy store!!! I just upgraded from an inside to a Grand Suite for $500 for our family of 4. At first my DH said no when I told him that the upsell fairy had called... But after a million times of saying "Honey Please" and some promises that I can't bring up in public, he changed his mind. Sure it's only a 4 day cruise but hey so what... I got a suite :D:D

Wow $500 is a lot of money to me for only 4 days. There's no way I would have done it, but as long as you're happy, that's all that matters! Have a great cruise!

$500 for four days equals $125/day.......$500 and not having to be cramped in a 185 foot square foot room with twin 7 year old boys......PRICELESS......

Do the math my friend....It's not so much when you look at it from my point of view ;)

I feel like a kid in a candy store!!! I just upgraded from an inside to a Grand Suite for $500 for our family of 4. At first my DH said no when I told him that the upsell fairy had called... But after a million times of saying "Honey Please" and some promises that I can't bring up in public, he changed his mind. Sure it's only a 4 day cruise but hey so what... I got a suite :D:D

Congratulations! Now about those promises.......:D

$500 for four days equals $125/day.......$500 and not having to be cramped in a 185 foot square foot room with twin 7 year old boys......PRICELESS......

Do the math my friend....It's not so much when you look at it from my point of view ;)

Oh I'm sure you will have a great time. But you have to understand I was too "cheap" to take an upgrade for me and my mom from a huge OV to a balcony for our upcoming 5 day cruise. I wanted the $230 OBC instead :)

Don't get too spoiled by a suite!!

Oh I'm sure you will have a great time. But you have to understand I was too "cheap" to take an upgrade for me and my mom from a huge OV to a balcony for our upcoming 5 day cruise. I wanted the $230 OBC instead :)

Don't get too spoiled by a suite!!

Gotcha....OBC is a must!!! Oh and you are not "cheap" you are Frugal.

That's why my hubby says he said no at first, he doesn't want me to get spoiled! He should know after 15 years of marriage, I'm not spoiled.. I'm not I'm not I'm not:p

Gotcha....OBC is a must!!! Oh and you are not "cheap" you are Frugal.

That's why my hubby says he said no at first, he doesn't want me to get spoiled! He should know after 15 years of marriage, I'm not spoiled.. I'm not I'm not I'm not:p

Of course you're not spoiled, neither am I :D

We booked a suite for a RCL 3 day cruise last fall and went from a balcony to an Ocean suite on the Dream when the prices started dropping. We paid $900 for a family of 4 for 7 days and do not regret it a bit. But I am afraid that we are hooked ;)

You are going to enjoy your cruise so much more with all that extra room! Congratulations! That would have been worth $500 to me.

Pat

Congrats! We love sailing in a suite! You will, too.

Happy Cruising! :D

Archived