Dining Room Table Reservation

JHCB

I was told that you could view the MDR schematics and even request a specific table. Has anyone done this? If so, how? and how long before the departure date?

Thanks!

Jason

I was told that you could view the MDR schematics and even request a specific table. Has anyone done this? If so, how? and how long before the departure date?

Thanks!

Jason

I don't think there are schemetics for the dining room tables. Each cruise is different and the tables are set up differently. They may have the same numbers, but on different tables, even different size tables. You may request a table for a specific area and number of people but it won't be guaranteed.

We have emailed and requested a table for two each cruise and always been given one.

We sailed on two Radiance class ships and on the last cruise we thought we were seated close to the table on a previous cruise. We wrote down the table number so we could compare it to our old cruise records when we got home, and it turned out to be the same number. So some tables may stay the same number from cruise to cruise, but there are no guarantees.

Archived