FLL to Carnival terminal in Miami?

cruisnmom3

Hi everyone-we are a group of 5 flying into FLL and cruising out of Miami. We get in at 10:30 am and ship leaves at 4 so we have plenty of time. We'd like to stop for water to bring on the ship on the way to the port. Any suggestions for reasonable transport companies? We can split into two groups if need be...thanks!

Just read down the board. Many recommendations.

A group of 5 will fit easily in one shuttle.

No need to bring more than one refillabe water bottle per person. The water on board is as pure, good tasting as you will find anywhere, is free, and doesn't create a plastic waste problem.

There's no shopping close to POM and the other passengers in your shuttle may not appreciate your request to stop for a case of water (and I agree with Bruce that the water on ther ship is great! ;)). Since 5 in a shuttle will cost your about $75, why not spring for a van-taxi and ask him to stop along the way for your shopping. Taxi normally from FLL to POM runs about $80-85; shop fast because the meter will be running! :o

Good luck!

Our clients recently used Jiffy Jeff Transportation for all transfers from FLL to Port Miami and on the return as well. We researched and noticed positive reviews on other web sites regarding this company so we decided to give them a try.

There drivers were great and they have these tall Mercedes vans that a very comfortable and roomy. We would highly recommend using there service.

My wife and I just used Jiffy Jeff for a round trip from Fort Lauderdale airport to our hotel in Miami and then from the Port of Miami to Fort Lauderdale airport. The Mercedes vans that they use, as mentioned above, are very comfortable. The service was great as well. We had Jeff on the trip down and Jeremy on the return. Both were very prompt and full of information for sites we would see on the trip. Prices were reasonable. I would definitely recommend Jiffy Jeff and would use them again myself.

You have to start somewhere. I saw the post above mine and made a comment on the service I also used. Might be odd to have two new posters back to back...but it is sad that you are insinuating that there is a problem. :(

Welcome to the boards! :D All to often reviews are posted that are actually advertisements in diguise. :( Looking forward to more posts from you! :)

Archived