Paris HoHo Bus - for Grand Paris Route -Best option?

MsSaintBernard888

Will be stopping for 1 day in Le Havre and taking the ship's coach into Paris excursion. Which landmark would Princess usually/normally drop passengers, and which Ho/Ho operator moves/travels more efficiently? I have read reviews elsewhere that L'Open is good, however, they the driver has to drive, collect tickets, and answer questions, so there is a lot of downtime at stops. I know everyone who hasn't been to Paris would have a lot of questions, but i am trying to make the most of our short time in the city. We are planning the take the Paris Grand Tour option. Princess estimates 4.5 hours free time before we board for our return trip. Any other tips or heads up would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your help!

I have the same question, what is the best way to quickly see the city? so let hope somebody answers your question... we were thinking of taking the on your own and then schedule a private half day tour... but not sure.

Will be stopping for 1 day in Le Havre and taking the ship's coach into Paris excursion. Which landmark would Princess usually/normally drop passengers, and which Ho/Ho operator moves/travels more efficiently? I have read reviews elsewhere that L'Open is good, however, they the driver has to drive, collect tickets, and answer questions, so there is a lot of downtime at stops. I know everyone who hasn't been to Paris would have a lot of questions, but i am trying to make the most of our short time in the city. We are planning the take the Paris Grand Tour option. Princess estimates 4.5 hours free time before we board for our return trip. Any other tips or heads up would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your help!

IMHO the HOHO bus is a great way to see Paris when pressed for time.They can travel in the bus lanes and generally run fairly often.L'Open is a good one...what you need to do if you are going this way is to look at the routes they run and pick one that suit you.Usually the dirver has a helper,and if you went with private the traffic in Paris can be daunting on a good day.I have taken friends on the HOHO's that have never been there to get a good overview.You can do the whole route and then go back and see something or do anither route if time.I have no idea where you are dropped,but it is probably near a stop. Good luck and enjoy Paris.

Archived