Quest suite 745

Tuscany4

Hi

Just been allocated 745 of a guaranteed veranda booking.

Has anyone had this before. It's the add on cabin to the winter garden suite.

It looks smaller than the normal v1-6 with a smaller veranda.

My wife is concerned there is no vanity mirror to sit and get ready for dinner at.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks.

Neil

The verandah is certainly smaller. I can't remember for sure if the rest of the suite is smaller as well. I was only in it for a minute once. You can always have your TA try to call SB and request a change. It might help. It is however, very convenient in its location, a few steps from Seabourn Square.

I have ask Seattle for a kind upgrade to #745 several times ~I think it's the best suite on the larger ships! No noise from the Winter Garden ~absolute perfect location and the suite reminds me of the Little Sister suites. Yes, there is a dressing table.

I would certainly advise you to go ahead and stay there!:p

Happy sailing

Martita B.

Hi

Just been allocated 745 of a guaranteed veranda booking.

Has anyone had this before. It's the add on cabin to the winter garden suite.

It looks smaller than the normal v1-6 with a smaller veranda.

My wife is concerned there is no vanity mirror to sit and get ready for dinner at.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks.

Neil

Did you take a gamble with a guarantee?

Thanks for the info

We did take a bit of a gamble with a guarantee. However i notice that the online and brochure description of a Veranda suite is 300 Square ft interior with 65 balcony. No mention of a smaller category that may be offered. They should clearly state this is a possibility but there is no mention anywhere of a smaller offering . An omission on Seabourns part?

The brochure states that suite 745 is 275 sq. ft (26 sq. m) with a mini-balcony, so not an omission on Seabourn's part. It is in a good location close to Seabourn Square for a great cup of morning coffee ... and since you'll be on deck 7, you're within 3 decks of just about everything - no need to bother with the elevators if you're reasonably fit.

I was in Suite 745 on the Odyssey in February from Auckland to Sydney. I liked the layout very much. The suite is smaller than the standard Verandah suite but there is little wasted space as the corrridor is shorter as the walk-in wardrobe is on the left-hand side and the bathroom is on the right. Suite 745 is a great location close to Seabourn Square and even though the balcony is smaller it is the only Verandah balcony that jutts out over the water giving views forward and aft along the side of the ship.

Archived