Question about changing staterooms

omgoshbananas

BF and I are going on our very first cruise, 5/25/13 on the Splendor, we bought the spa interior three weeks ago (through easy saver rates). After a long talk with him, we have decided we want to instead try the spa balcony. Is it possible for us to upgrade to a spa balcony now or do we have to wait until embarkation day? Will we have to pay only the difference or full price? Will we still keep our spa privileges regardless of the price we pay?

Just call up whomever you booked with. You would pay the current difference in price.

If you book a spa balcony you would have the spa privileges, if you book a regular balcony you would not... so make sure its not just on the spa deck, but a spa balcony.

My first cruise I was hardly in the cabin, so to me a balcony is a waste .. but if you would sit out there, then its worth it. Im not much of a sun type though.

but sure call up your booking agent and pay the difference, np

Don't wait for embarkation day because the spa balconys sell out quick and there won't be anymore. Upgrading or changing to a different cabin once you're on board is rare. You will just pay the difference in the prices. If you're on the spa deck you still have spa privileges if its a dream class ship. :)

We prefer to book balcony's if its reasonably priced enough. The inside cabins are fine, but I love seeing sunshine when I walk into my cabin. And I love sitting on my balcony with a glass of wine (we bring along with us in our carry ons) and people watch while in port. I love reading a book on the balcony on sea days or eating breakfast out there away from the crowds. If you can afford the balcony I would go for it. :D

BF and I are going on our very first cruise, 5/25/13 on the Splendor, we bought the spa interior three weeks ago (through easy saver rates). After a long talk with him, we have decided we want to instead try the spa balcony. Is it possible for us to upgrade to a spa balcony now or do we have to wait until embarkation day? Will we have to pay only the difference or full price? Will we still keep our spa privileges regardless of the price we pay?

you pay the difference from what you have pd already to the price of the new cabin

Archived