Transportation from Lynx Central in Orlando to Port Canaveral

dervari

I am thinking of taking the Mega Bus from Atlanta to Orlando ($30 RT) for my next cruise. They don't have the luggage restrictions of the airlines and have free wifi and charging ports on board.

Their terminal in Orlando is at the Lynx Central on N. Garland. I could take a taxi to MCO, but was hoping there may be some service between Lynx and Port Canaveral directly.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks!

Ah. yes, good old MegaBus, I take them from Austin-San Antonio all the time. They do have a luggage restriction in that you can only take one plus a carry-on. If you take more, they WILL make you buy another ticket, I have seen them enforce this numerous times. The is a Lynx bus that goes from that station to MCO, so that might end up being your best bet. Otherwise, if there is a car rental in downtown Orlando that is also in Cape Canaveral, you may be able to do a one-way.

If you have never done MegaBus, it is NOT like Greyhound, much more enjoyable.

Even if I have to buy another ticket, that's two carry on bags (camera and backpack), two checked bags (big honkers), and TWO seats for more comfort! :) Still cheaper than ATL-MCO.

I checked on car rentals and one way is $99/day. OUCH. Will probably to go MCO and take the $25 shuttle.

Thanks for the info!

• 8 months later...