Oasis Boardwalk Balcony Question

Hi There,

Looking to book 3 boardwalk view balconys in a row. Just wondering if they will allow us to remove the balcony partition in between them? Anyone done this? Also, because we need 1 with an occupancy of 5 an also adjoining rooms, I am looking at 12709,12711, and 12713. Anyone been in those rooms and is the view ok?

Thanks!!

View is great. Can see (and hear) shows from balcony.

People watching at Johnny Rockets

But, be aware that although your room with the door closed is quiet, it is not silent. If you enjoy an afternoon nap or perhaps want to go to bed before 11 on AquaShow nights, you will hear the noise from outside.

Hi There,

Looking to book 3 boardwalk view balconys in a row. Just wondering if they will allow us to remove the balcony partition in between them? Anyone done this? Also, because we need 1 with an occupancy of 5 an also adjoining rooms, I am looking at 12709,12711, and 12713. Anyone been in those rooms and is the view ok?

Thanks!!

The balcony partitions can be opened, and people have reported being able to open them. The decision to open the partitions is up to ship's management, so it's not a sure thing.

Hi There,

Thanks!!

I just got off the Allure last week and was directly above the rooms you have (we had 11711 and 11713 connecting rooms). We had the partition removed between the balconies and also had the connecting door so we could freely flow between the two rooms. I loved loved loved the location of our room! Have a fantastic time!

Archived