Miracle Alaska - First time Steakhouse ?'s

Made reservation for steakhouse, but now realize that it is the elegant evening (lobster?). I may have to change that.

Is the wine for the first night to get people to book then as they are usually slow that evening?

I always thought you got a private table in the steakhouse. Am I wrong about that?

Thanks for answering.

Mel:)

Made reservation for steakhouse, but now realize that it is the elegant evening (lobster?). I may have to change that.

Is the wine for the first night to get people to book then as they are usually slow that evening?

I always thought you got a private table in the steakhouse. Am I wrong about that?

Thanks for answering.

Mel:)

We usually eat at the steakhouse on the first elegant night. And, if it's lobster you're interested in, it's much better in the steakhouse!

Yes, the wine is to get people to book the first evening.

You will have a private table in the steakhouse.

Enjoy! DD and I love the steakhouse and have reservations for three nights (including the first elegant evening) on our upcoming 12-night cruise.

:D

We usually eat at the steakhouse on the first elegant night. And, if it's lobster you're interested in, it's much better in the steakhouse!

Yes, the wine is to get people to book the first evening.

You will have a private table in the steakhouse.

Enjoy! DD and I love the steakhouse and have reservations for three nights (including the first elegant evening) on our upcoming 12-night cruise.

:D

Thanks for the quick reply.

I take it you can order the lobster any night?

I just looked at your most recent Alaska pics. I'm even more excited now. Looks like you love Alaska.

I ordered the surf and turf. It seemed to be a off week for Conquest MDR that week and the lobster I had in the steakhouse tasted like it wasnt cooked enough or something .. but the steak that came with it was amazing... so I got enough to eat and didnt say anything, but the lobster I had in the MDR and the steakhouse that week wasnt up to my standards.

This was the B2B with Magic.. and the lobster was the best I ever had the next week in the MDR .. go figure.

It was perfect on Magic.

I ordered the surf and turf. It seemed to be a off week for Conquest MDR that week and the lobster I had in the steakhouse tasted like it wasnt cooked enough or something .. but the steak that came with it was amazing... so I got enough to eat and didnt say anything, but the lobster I had in the MDR and the steakhouse that week wasnt up to my standards.

This was the B2B with Magic.. and the lobster was the best I ever had the next week in the MDR .. go figure.

It was perfect on Magic.

I was really disappointed with my lobster on the Breeze, actually most of the food in the MDR on the Breeze was just not as good as I've experienced on all of my other cruises.

Just got off the Fascination though, and the Lobster there was delightful as was everything else I had. Go figure...

Still love Carnival,

Mel :)

Archived