Baltimore 2014??

deedee290

Hi

I was day-dreaming of a cruise leaving from the port of Baltimore in May of 2014. Either my computer was playing tricks on me or there are no cruises leaving from that port in May of 2014...Does anyone know the answer??

Ummmm why do you not think they do HMC and GT?

Should have said...wish they would do more of that itinerary..not crazy about the one that does port canaveral , Nassau and Freeport:):):)

Should have said...wish they would do more of that itinerary..not crazy about the one that does port canaveral , Nassau and Freeport:):):)

aahhh I get it now.:) Understand your not being crazy about the other itin.

John Heald has stated that the reamining 2014 schedule be posted for all ships by end of this week. As for Bermuda, he has also stated that there are no stays in 2014 due to lack of places to park. Not sure I buy that one. It could be that Carnival waited sooo long to get their schedule together that they lost the pier space.

As for the Pride, I do think it is set for 2.0 some time in 2014 as well.

John Heald has stated that the reamining 2014 schedule be posted for all ships by end of this week. As for Bermuda, he has also stated that there are no stays in 2014 due to lack of places to park. Not sure I buy that one. It could be that Carnival waited sooo long to get their schedule together that they lost the pier space.

As for the Pride, I do think it is set for 2.0 some time in 2014 as well.

It would be sweet if the parking lot in Nassau would be full more and going on to Grand Turk!

I agree about Baltimore - love love love sailing out of there but a itinerary shake up would be great! I know its hard because you spend so many hours on the bay to get to the ocean but even to Key West or east coast tour in the summer would be nice

Archived