Carnival Triumph

Calkacky

I am (hopefully :D) taking my first cruise on the Triumph leaving June 17th. I am planning on making a sign for our door with our names. However, I'm considering buying those magnetic poetry tiles (remember them?) and putting them on our door to see what kinds of messages we get left. Can anyone tell me if the Triumph doors are metal?

Thanks!

I'd be surprised if the letters are not taken. We stopped putting stuff on our doors years ago, people kept taking them. We also were in a suite one time with a doorbell and kids and grownups too couldn't resist ringing it day and night.

The first time we sailed Triumph, we sailed with a group that had door magnets to identify what cabins we were in. Found out very quickly, that the doors are non-magnetic. We were able to place the magnet on the door frame above the door, but it did not have nearly the same effect as a magnet on the door would have. Plan to be on her again in October. No magnets but great times anyway.

I'd be surprised if the letters are not taken. We stopped putting stuff on our doors years ago, people kept taking them. We also were in a suite one time with a doorbell and kids and grownups too couldn't resist ringing it day and night.

That's has been our experience as well.

Archived