My hair looked better on the ship!

kee

Recently went on a cruise. My hair is short, I put a little gel on after washing. On the ship my hair was much nicer. Laid just so, fluffy in places. Is it the water?

If so, how can I duplicate at home? Suspect our water is hard at home. Would bottled water make a difference? Let me know Ladies!

Recently went on a cruise. My hair is short, I put a little gel on after washing. On the ship my hair was much nicer. Laid just so, fluffy in places. Is it the water?

If so, how can I duplicate at home? Suspect our water is hard at home. Would bottled water make a difference? Let me know Ladies!

I think it depends on the ship. Sometimes my hair is fluffy and thick, other times it looks the same. You can buy a sea salt spray or you can make one yourself. The problem is, I don't remember how---but you could google it!

I think you need to take another cruise and do further research. It might even take a number of cruises to finally determine the reason!:D

I think you need to take another cruise and do further research. It might even take a number of cruises to finally determine the reason!:D

I think you are right!! Will try the sea salt spray, never heard of this product. Says wal mart has one kind, also ultra. Thank you everyone for your help!

I vote for that , sounds like I need to do some research on this as well, should take at least 3 or 4 cruises to get the answere , and then a few more for more study on the subject. Right ??

Cori

I didn't explain....my DH said (years ago) that the ship's water is "desalinated". I guess that means they take the salt out of the water. The reason my hair looked fluffier was because there was still some salt left in the water.

We should make it official and apply for government grants to pay for the study. :D

Archived