Deck one/breeze

ktravel

Who has stayed on deck one on the Breeze?

Looks like we are forward a few doors from the elevator.

I know some of you CC members have talked about secret doors that take you to a not so crowded public area to relax and watch sail aways

Are these in the front or back of ship?

I think I am starting to regret a 4B cabin.

I was thinking already of next cruise I wanted to book and of saving a money for the next one.

Maybe not such a good idea.

I know some of you CC members have talked about secret doors that take you to a not so crowded public area to relax and watch sail aways

I was thinking already of next cruise I wanted to book and of saving a money for the next one.

I haven't been on breeze but we were deck two on the Liberty in an inside and we enjoyed it! It was nice to not have to worry about getting an elevator to get off in the ports, just go down the stairs...saves a lot of time.

The secret balconies are on the front of the ship.

I would suggest posting in the "All things Breeze" thread. Or read through the "Everything 1A" thread (they talk about some cabins on deck one).

Looking at the floor plan, decks 6,7,9,10,11 should have the secret doors at the front of the ship. But they are mostly used by the folks who have the "Interior with Picture Window (Walkway View)" cabins. It's very windy.

Here's my opinion: Be close to an elevator, but not too close. Get a room that is normal size and not smaller. Bring an extra bathing suit because you won't be able to dry it overnight on the balcony. Try to be on the inside so you don't hear waves hitting the side of the ship or the anchor.

I find that I would rather be closer to the embarkation/disembarkation on Deck 0 than just about anything else. After a long day at port, having to walk forever to my room is much worse than any other time.

I would rather go on two cruises on Deck 1 than one cruise in an aft wrap, with one exception. If there are more than two adults in the room, having a balcony makes a difference. The early risers can hang out there instead of inside the room and have their room service breakfast where it doesn't disturb the rest.

We have only cruised on deck 1 or 2. I would not pay extra to be higher on the ship. I am most concerned with having a quiet room away from public areas and without a noisy area directly above or below. We were on deck 1 aft on the Magic, which I think is similar to the Breeze. The only noise we had were the thrusters when coming into port. They woke up my husband, but I was already awake and getting ready for the day. It was nice being one deck away when we reboarded the ship in port, and we were only two decks away from the mdr and did not need to take the elevator during the dinner rush. We took the stairs to and from the lido when we needed the exercise, but we didn't have a long wait for the elevator.

In December we were on the Breeze for a b2b. Stayed the first leg midship on the Riviera deck and the second leg on the Riviera deck aft.

The biggest complaint I have about the Riviera deck on the Breeze is the fact that the elevators on the Breeze stunk! Constantly waiting for an elevator and when it did get there is was already full from people riding down to go back up. There was always at least one elevator out at every location where there were elevators.

Hopefully they fixed this issue.

As far as Riviera deck itself goes, we usually stay on the Riviera deck unless upgraded. I have no complaints with the deck itself. Usually pretty quiet.

In December we were on the Breeze for a b2b. Stayed the first leg midship on the Riviera deck and the second leg on the Riviera deck aft.

The biggest complaint I have about the Riviera deck on the Breeze is the fact that the elevators on the Breeze stunk! Constantly waiting for an elevator and when it did get there is was already full from people riding down to go back up. There was always at least one elevator out at every location where there were elevators.

As far as Riviera deck itself goes, we usually stay on the Riviera deck unless upgraded. I have no complaints with the deck itself. Usually pretty quiet.

We had the opposite problem on the Breeze with the elevators.. Our cabin was on Deck 10, the elevators were full of people going up just to go back down, so we finally had to go up too to get down to the lower levels.

You will be fine. We had a 4j on deck 2 of Carnival Breeze in January. Secret doors for sailaway are all the way to the front of the ship on deck 7 i believe. You will have a great vacation on Carnival's best ship!

Just another reason why I have no desire to sail the bigger ships....too many people! Put me on a Spirit or (at the most) Conquest class, and I'm getting the same Carnival experience. Same menu, same comfort bedding, same ports, yadda-yadda

Archived