No lattitudes Cocktail Party's on Breakaways and Getaway

susan0000

Can anyone tell me why there are no Latitudes cocktail parties on the Breakaway and Getaway?:confused:

The Epic does not have it either because of the quantity of latitudes members. IMHO,due to the size of the ship and the number of eligible participants it would put an enormous burden on staff, a public facility and would increase the prices due to the cost. The Sky does not have the parties either because they would have to offer them 2x a week because it sails twice in the same week.

The Epic, Breakaway and Getaway will all still have the Silver and up Onboard Gathering with Ship Officers. I prefer this party over the Latitudes cocktail. :)

Cherie

When they say there is no Latitudes party on the "big" ships, what they really mean is there is no general Latitudes party. There is still a function for the upper level Latitudes members.

The smaller ships, i.e. Spirit, Star etc usually have two Latitudes parties, one for the general membership and another for the upper tier.

Last two years when have been able to go to three of these get togethers on each cruise, one for Latitudes, one for Gold/Plat Latitudes and one for Suite guests. All three of them a somewhat similar, the last two a little nicer.

Archived