Non-alcoholic drink package question

Flo71

If we book the Infinity cruise we have our eye on, DH and I will get the classic beverage package free :) but I am wondering whether I should buy a package for DD12. She doesn't drink sodas so it would need to be a package where she could get still bottled water, juices and maybe milkshakes.

Is there a package that would suit her, or are we better taking on bottled water with us and paying as we go for any other drinks?

It all depends on whether you daughter would normally consume enough of the included beverages to justify the cost either on a consumption, or convenience basis.

Keep in mind that there is a good amount of no-extra-charge beverages that would appeal to people in her age group (click here for more info). So you might want to wait until you are on board and check out her options and preferences before you make a decision.

Also, they do not offer milkshakes on board. There is milk and there is no-extra charge ice cream (both hard scooped and soft serve) but no shakes. But if she had the premium NA package she could get non-alcoholic frozen drinks.

My teens don't really drink soda either, so I got the premium n/a package.

On our last cruise (Princess) my then 14yo liked to get the n/a drinks. There was a mango one he loved. So I'm assuming he'll find something equally as pleasing on Celebrity.

Between those drinks, smoothies & the specialty water. I think it will more than pay for itself. Of course they drink a lot of those waters. My older one will probably have some coffee's too, especially if they're iced.

Archived