I want the bathrobe!

KPfromCT

:D So, we just got off the Breeze last Sunday, and I meant to "buy" a bathrobe before I left, but completely blanked out on it. Yesterday, I tried to order one off of the Carnival website, but it's asking me for my booking number:mad: How can I order one, now? Do I have to call them?:confused: Thanks!!!!

...as I sit here in my Carnival bathrobe....

These are absolutely the best bathrobes around. They are worth about $150- I have no idea why they're so cheap. I'm tall- they're long. My house is cold- they're thick. They wash, bleach, dry just great. I get a new one every year but I cold easily go two or three years- and this is with heavy use.

These are absolutely the best bathrobes around. They are worth about $150- I have no idea why they're so cheap. I'm tall- they're long. My house is cold- they're thick. They wash, bleach, dry just great. I get a new one every year but I cold easily go two or three years- and this is with heavy use.

I agree, I love my robe. It's a year and a half old, they wear very well. It looks brand new, I use it every day.

My parents bought two of them about 5 years ago and still using them. They just called us last week and asked if we could buy two more for them since these were starting to wear out a bit and they didn't want to take a chance of not having one. I guess I will be bringing 2 home with us in June.

They are great, without a doubt.

My parents bought two of them about 5 years ago and still using them. They just called us last week and asked if we could buy two more for them since these were starting to wear out a bit and they didn't want to take a chance of not having one. I guess I will be bringing 2 home with us in June.

They are great, without a doubt.

Right, Rockee? LOVE them!!!! I didn't wear them around the ship or anything, because I am NOT a fan of that, and low, and behold, this morning, I was looking at the Breeze Deck Cam, and there is some dude in his bathrobe, standing by the pool:rolleyes::rolleyes: But they ARE comfy!!!!!!

We also have two robes from carnival. They are very durable. They are a bit heavy but warm. I wear mine all the time. On ship they are awesome to put on after leaving the pool to go to our room without freezing the whole way.:)

believe me walmart does not have the same one i was looking to buy a nice robe for my upcoming cruise and walmart has garbage lol... but i like the idea of just booking another cruise and buy one then:D

Where's the LIKE button?:D:D:D

Carnival comfort collection. You can purchase online at that website.

Wow, amazing website! Princess should go shopping there. Their beds and pillows are so bad one can hardly sleep on them :eek:

:D So, we just got off the Breeze last Sunday, and I meant to "buy" a bathrobe before I left, but completely blanked out on it. Yesterday, I tried to order one off of the Carnival website, but it's asking me for my booking number:mad: How can I order one, now? Do I have to call them?:confused: Thanks!!!!

I think the best idea is to book another cruise and buy one there, as a poster mentioned. When you do, make sure to book it on one of the four ships that have a Lotus Spa, and get the Spa robe. I noticed it's not available on the collection website, and on the ship it's not on the order form, but if you ask your stateroom steward he will hook you up with one, and it's only $10 more. It's amazingly soft and plush -- my husband and I enjoy the ones we purchased on the Splendor every single day :D

Either way, the Carnival robe is a screaming deal given the quality at the price.

Actually I've seen new Carnival robes on eBay for less than Carnival charges

Archived