Diamond Alaska Cruise Pictures Posted

cyndepet

I posted some of my pictures from our Diamond Princess 6/4/05 Alaska cruise - there are only a few of the ship itself, but I put some shots of our Dolphin mini suite in case anyone wants to see what they look like (including the open balcony). If anyone has questions about the pictures or the cruise, let me know!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/cyndepet

Regards,

Cynde

Cynde,

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us. They answered a lot of my questions, especially about the mini-suite. We will be on the Sapphire so I guess the minis will be almost the same.

Regards,

Carole

Thank you. I've been looking for good photos of the mini suites on board the Sapphire/Diamond. Now I know what to expect. It looks like the closet was pretty big and useful. Were you happy with the mini suite? Was it worth the extra money?

Thank you. I've been looking for good photos of the mini suites on board the Sapphire/Diamond. Now I know what to expect. It looks like the closet was pretty big and useful. Were you happy with the mini suite? Was it worth the extra money?

I haven't been in a "regular" cabin on a Princess ship, so I don't know how much bigger it really was. It was well more than enough space for 2 people. The only funky part is the tub is quite high to get into. Someone with mobility issues may have difficulty getting in and out. For me, next time I cruise, I'll probably stick with a regular balcony room, since the balconies are covered. The only down side to the mini suite on Diamond was lack of cover in rainy weather, but that's not an issue if it doesn't rain!!!!

Great shots! I was on the same cruise and was a little disappointed with many of my pictures. Your sunset is amazing!! Tracy Arm was an amazing day with fantastic weather. Imaging all that scenery without having to leave the balcony!! What type of camera are you using if I might ask?? Thanks again!

The mini-suite was outstanding value for the additional cost. The closet, drawer and shelf space is mega. You have ample space and can truly enjoy your cruise. The balcony is outstanding; a table and two chairs plus two lounge chairs. It is nice to have a tub and shower. Take a moment and ask the cabin steward how to operate the temperature controls of the faucets for the tub and shower. They are somewhat different than what you are accustomed to. We were on the 5/21/05 cruise from Seattle to Alaska and had a wonderful time. ENJOY !

Great shots! I was on the same cruise and was a little disappointed with many of my pictures. Your sunset is amazing!! Tracy Arm was an amazing day with fantastic weather. Imaging all that scenery without having to leave the balcony!! What type of camera are you using if I might ask?? Thanks again!

We were definitely blessed with great weather on the cruise, which certainly helps when taking pictures! I bought a Canon PowerShot SD500 Digital Elph specifically to take on this cruise. It's 7.1 mega pixels, but I didn't have the settings up that high. I love this camera, and it's got some cool, easy to use features. Thanks for looking at my pictures!

Archived