Share Your "Door Decorations" Pics :)

jvitatoe26

Hi. We will be cruising for the first time in June on the Victory. May I ask what the door signs are for?

People use them to easily identify their doors in the hallway, which is especially helpful for kids. Others use them just Bc they want to display their cruise excitement or reason they are celebrating :) I thought they were cute and since its our "Birthday Beach Bum Vacay" I figured I would display that....which will help me in the event I get lost after one too many hahaha (j/k)

Love the idea and everybody's creativity. We will be celebrating my 50th birthday (hard to believe). I will have to come up with something fun! Thanks!:o

I celebrated my 50th on the PRIDE last year and decorated my door with all that OVER THE HILL stuff.....Sorry, I don't have pics, but it was great....one of the best cruises to date:D

Enjoy your special day!!

I really enjoyed decorating our door on the Victory.. and I plan to decorate it on all of our cruises :D It was awesome coming around the corner and spotting our door!! We did have some peeps steal some of our decorations on the Victory... 2nd day one was missing but then returned later that night.. thought that was pretty funny... but then next day another one was removed and never returned :eek: Still not going to stop me from doing our door on our next cruise on the Gory in JUNE!! Looking for ideas now..

When we cruised with our kids we decorated the door and to keep the decor disappearing to a minimum I started personalizing it with our family name or individual names which helped some.

Going to decorate for our cruise later this month as it's DD graduation.

P1010994.jpg

Our decoration from last year on the Carnival Fantasy....we boarded on St. Patricks Day

CarnivalLegendVacation-2011030.jpg

Our decoration from last year on the Carnival Legend....we cruised just before Christmas

Do you remember if the Legend doors were metal or wood etc?

Edited by Julia’s Journey’s

Here is our door from a Disney Cruise we took in July of 2011 on the Disney Magic. I made most of these with my cricut machine and then I laminated them. I added our cabin number on the front of each, just incase someone were to try to take them. I read on here somewhere to do that as people wouldn't want it if it has the cabin number on the front. I am in the process of making more for our upcoming cruise on the valor as it's our daughter's college graduation cruise.

048.jpg.1e8dcd0a39d9b821d362aa5f30780031.jpg

Edited by Scrappinbec

Hello! I want to put something cute on our door, something in reference to our "Beach Bum Birthday Vacation" but I am not sure where to start! We are in room 2470 on Valor, so I dont really thinking finding the corner is gonna be hard, but I think the idea of decorating the door is fun!

I need some ideas, please share your pics if you would like :)

- Jenn

Door decorations are cool but beware that some people like your decorations so much they steal them. Last cruise a CC member put up a really nice one and it went missing. She patroled that ship like a cop looking for her missing "stuff" but never found it.

We are cruising 4th of July and It is also my birthday! We are also celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary(June 4) and our 1st ever vacation without kids! Never had a money moon since I already had 2 kids when we got married..we have never been away alone before!! SO looking forward to this cruise!

Any ideas??

Thanks!