Buckets O' Beer!

code_d

So, it has been a while since last cruise. What are the current choices for bucket deals (assuming they still have them)? What are the current costs (used to be like $19 with tax and grat)? And what kinds can you get now? Is Fosters available? :)

Here is a link to zydecocruiser's bar menu that shows the beer choices:

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm

I paid about $25 per bucket last week for four domestics. The price is a little higher while docked in any U.S. port due to sales tax being added.

Have a great cruise!

Nice link! Prices definitely went up, but I forgot about all the different things they have. Looking forward to the martinis too. :cool:

If you order through the Funshops the beers are placed in your room before sailaway, but not in a bucket. Ours were just sitting on the desk, but the fridge was locked. Couldn't drink them when we arrived and had to wait for them to chill.

We drank buckets most of the cruise and they even came around and filled the ice back up and popped them open for you. We even put our tanning lotion in the bucket :D

If you order through the Funshops the beers are placed in your room before sailaway, but not in a bucket. Ours were just sitting on the desk, but the fridge was locked. Couldn't drink them when we arrived and had to wait for them to chill.

We drank buckets most of the cruise and they even came around and filled the ice back up and popped them open for you. We even put our tanning lotion in the bucket :D

We usuall order the Cooler/Beer package through Carnival Master Card and it is waiting in the cabin un-chilled. All you have to do is take the beers to one of the bars and they will change them out for cold ones, no need to wait for them to cool down.

We just got off the ecstasy this past month and for a bucket of miller lite, which are pints and screw caps, it was 24.15 with grat's included!! I liked it for the fact of the screw back on caps and if you get a bucket, it keeps cold while out in the heat! Plus, I also ordered bon voyage, so if you take it to the bar, they will replace with cold ones for you :o

Nice link! Prices definitely went up, but I forgot about all the different things they have. Looking forward to the martinis too. :cool:

Good lord its $6.25 for a bud light lime and $6.25 for a huge Fosters. Thank god we dont really drink beer much anymore :)

Have you thought about buying a bottle or two from Bon Voyage to make your own martinis or drinks in the room.They are expensive but cheaper than buying per drink from the bar

Archived