Grandeur of the Seas ~ Baltimore 2013

I'm waiting for reviews also. I'm sailing on May 31st and haven't been able to find any recent review. The general consensus on here is that since the Grandeur was sailing RT from South America, we wouldn't see many reviews until the sailings from Baltimore start.

Check out thread Grandeur of the seas repositioning review, It was written by dragonofthe seas. That should help..

We booked the Sleep Inn park & stay for the end of the month and I think it was maybe $10 more than parking at the port. Several people on our Roll Call are staying there too. Well worth it for room, breakfast, & parking. Plus we don't have to drive down at 5AM!!:eek:~Claudia

Yes. We may just drive up in the morning. It is only a 1-1.5 hour drive from Leesburg. However, if we do come up the night before, we were looking at the Pier 5 Boutique hotel as it is within walking distance of the acquarium. I have no idea what they charge per night, but they offer free parking for up to 8 nights.

Howdy.

It is $105 for seven days at the pier, $56 PLUS $60 for cab fare from BWI.

Even if there were no tip, at $52 round trip you still won't save money. The port is SOOO easy!!!

Thanks everyone for commenting with alternatives and various points of view. It appears mathematically, especially since we're driving in the morning of departure ... that pier parking has won out.

Happy Cruising!!!

I'm not sure if this is going to work. I normally post all info on vacations on my blog. Here is a link to my review of our Bermuda cruise last week!

http://dnadatenight.blogspot.com/2013/05/date-85-id-rather-be-in-bermuda.html

We had a wonderful time! If any one has any questions about the ship or Bermuda let me know!

DaniJo-Really enjoyed both your review of Bermuda and also info about the Grandeur. We're leaving on same cruise May 31 and can't wait!!:D~Claudia

I'm not sure if this is going to work. I normally post all info on vacations on my blog. Here is a link to my review of our Bermuda cruise last week!

http://dnadatenight.blogspot.com/2013/05/date-85-id-rather-be-in-bermuda.html

We had a wonderful time! If any one has any questions about the ship or Bermuda let me know!

It looks beautiful - I hope it stays warm enough for us when we go down in Sept.

I hope it stays warm enough for us when we go down in Sept.

We sailed this itinerary on Enchantment departing Baltimore for King's Wharf last September 28th, and it was plenty warm and humid. We had a great time with terrific weather. Cheers! :)

Archived