Sailing out of Baltimore with toddler

I know that RCI has the Adventure Ocean, and plenty to do on the larger ships, but is there still plenty to do on one of the smaller ships? We were thinking of booking our first cruise with our 3.5 year old son. Our travel agent told us that the ships sailing out of Baltimore are smaller, and do not offer as much activities. So, was hoping to hear from anyone with more experience on these smaller ships. Also, we were leaning towards the 6 night cruise to Bermuda - is that too long, or just right for a first cruise?

I know that RCI has the Adventure Ocean, and plenty to do on the larger ships, but is there still plenty to do on one of the smaller ships? We were thinking of booking our first cruise with our 3.5 year old son. Our travel agent told us that the ships sailing out of Baltimore are smaller, and do not offer as much activities. So, was hoping to hear from anyone with more experience on these smaller ships. Also, we were leaning towards the 6 night cruise to Bermuda - is that too long, or just right for a first cruise?

What types of activities does your three and a half year old enjoy? I think that he will have plenty to do.

I doubt that he would use the rock-climbing wall, flowrider or in-line skating track, which the Grandeur does not have.

But I could be wrong.

:D

Well, that is a good question. We went to WDW last year, and he may have been too young. He loved the pool, the train at MK, and he loved the Neverland Club. So, we thought that between the pool and Adventure Center, we could keep him occupied and happy. However, I am not if the club will keep him busy and happy, but I am not sure if the club on the smaller ships have the same level of activities as a bigger ship.

Archived