Anyone on Majesty recently?

Sorry Stacy, I do not have a Compass. I was on April 12. There were 3 bands...one in Boleros, one that played in the Centrum and played ballroom dance music in Boleros in early evening, and the pool band. I have to say all 3 were excellent.

Also, an Australian girl named Katia was playing piano in the Schooner Bar. She was the best singer/piano player I have heard on any cruise and she could play almost anything we threw at her. I know she will still be on board for your cruise.

Sorry Stacy, I do not have a Compass. I was on April 12. There were 3 bands...one in Boleros, one that played in the Centrum and played ballroom dance music in Boleros in early evening, and the pool band. I have to say all 3 were excellent.

Also, an Australian girl named Katia was playing piano in the Schooner Bar. She was the best singer/piano player I have heard on any cruise and she could play almost anything we threw at her. I know she will still be on board for your cruise.

Hi Paul, I was hoping you'd respond!

That's good enough info for me, I am looking forward to the live music. I'm glad you liked the bands. Great to hear about Katia--I will check her out for sure.

Majesty still all sparkling? ;)

I think they were interviewing her on our cruise in August. She was with a member of management and only played a couple of songs one early evening in the Schooner Bar. She was amazing. We heard from the bartender it was a tryout.

I found this, posted about 4 months ago -- not sure when it was actually taken.

You should also have the ship's 9-piece orchestra playing for shows and sometimes playing elsewhere.

And a piano man (or gal) in the Schooner Bar.

Archived