new orleans hotel with free parking

rdemn

last time in new orleans for a cruise we stayed at the drury inn and got free parking for the cruise.but they are building a parking garage know and don't offer free parking till it is done.so where can we stay with free parking????:mad:

stay123.com .. check this site and it will show you which hotels offer cruise deals .. and then Id book direct. I booked once with stay123.com wished I had booked direct.

You have to check cruise deals .. (not airport).. then on the pull down select the city, nola, then your date.

We stayed at Quality Inn in Gretna last week. They have free parking and a ride to and from the port. But I would not recommend the hotel. The cleanliness, service and general concern by personnel was lacking. We stayed there the year before and it was fine. They need new management. Next time I will probably look elsewhere, unless the reviews on the hotel indicate big changes.

We stayed at Quality Inn in Gretna last week. They have free parking and a ride to and from the port. But I would not recommend the hotel. The cleanliness, service and general concern by personnel was lacking. We stayed there the year before and it was fine. They need new management. Next time I will probably look elsewhere, unless the reviews on the hotel indicate big changes.

Was the shuttle service to/from the hotel okay? We have a 15 hour drive, so by the time we get there, we'll be at the hotel less than 10 hours... I'm really more concerned that it won't take hours to pick me up from the port.

I lose a $10 deposit if I change the hotel, but I'm wondering if I should. Then I think I'd stay in Jackson Mississippi, or somewhere a few hours out, and finish the drive the day of the cruise.

Thanks!

Was the shuttle service to/from the hotel okay? We have a 15 hour drive, so by the time we get there, we'll be at the hotel less than 10 hours... I'm really more concerned that it won't take hours to pick me up from the port.

I lose a $10 deposit if I change the hotel, but I'm wondering if I should. Then I think I'd stay in Jackson Mississippi, or somewhere a few hours out, and finish the drive the day of the cruise.

Thanks!

so what does it cost to park at the port??

so what does it cost to park at the port??

There is a garage on Fulton street that has roof top parking for $8. The inside parking costs more. I assume the closer a garage is to the port, the more it costs. I haven't looked at the port website itself though.

Archived