Shipmate Deserters

Anthony63

Last cruise I went on was an Aquafest Cruise... found out quite a bit on that one! Didn't bother us in the least...had to answer a couple questions from the kids re some of the costumes (guys in drag) but we gave them a little talk before hand about what we may encounter just so they were prepared...they are fun ppl IMO.

I thought they were wizard of oz fans ....:rolleyes:

Bill

To be honest, at first, so did I!!!

We went to Key West last October....didn't know it was fantasy fest.....lol...even I learned somethings that weekend.....it was not fun....lol

Bill

Oh wow, that must've been something! Did you attend the parade?:D

After seeing some of those sites....we hit the Margaritaville and then drove back to Key Largo....lol

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

Scarred for life? :eek::D

Getting any rain down there, Bill? We've had a wet week and it's going to be at its worst tonight/tomorrow I think.

Edited by Thefinkelfour

Idont know how y'alls rollcall is but mine is dead. I know i have a ways to go before the cruise. Nut maybe i am just over excited.

Mine was dead at first too, and I didn't join it til 6 month out or so. Yours will pick up-- mine's picking up, finailly! I am 'stalking' the 6/8 roll call. Very active. Plus I want to hear about what they thought once they return. It's the same intinerary as mine too (Western). By the time the 6/15 one returns I'll already be ready to board!

I thought of doing the western one but it ports in Mexico and my political views keeps me from going on a cruise that ports in Mexico. And i think the island hopping one should be different. I hope you have fun. And the cajun food was great. They had just started carrying the biegnets and they are cut to look like crawfish claws.

I thought of doing the western one but it ports in Mexico and my political views keeps me from going on a cruise that ports in Mexico. And i think the island hopping one should be different. I hope you have fun. And the cajun food was great. They had just started carrying the biegnets and they are cut to look like crawfish claws.

Oh so THAT is why they were shaped so differently! I thought it was ben-YAYS”.

You could always stay onboard in Mexico.

I also just learned how to pronounce biegnets. No G. banyets not bagnets just a fyi thing.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Forums mobile app

Oh so THAT is why they were shaped so differently! I thought it was ben-YAYS”.

Your right. It takes me a bit to learn new words.... It is yays not yets. I am glad you knew it.

But i would still be contributing to a cruise that ports in Mexico.

I've done the western side a couple times before....We prefer the Eastern side better. St. Thomas is our favorite Island.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

I've done the western side a couple times before....We prefer the Eastern side better. St. Thomas is our favorite Island.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

I really enjoyed St Thomas too. Never been to Labadee or Jamaica before though so this will be a nice change!