Shipmate Deserters

Anthony63

Hi everyone! VA was fun, lots of good times and laughs with family. 40 days til my cruise, whoop whoop!

BIL doing better, also, spoke to him yesterday. He remembers them removing the portion of his arm at the scene of his accident to free him from the cab. :-( He is such a trooper, he says nothing can keep him down!

Anthony hope you enjoy your vaca! I'm jealous, I miss Louisiana so much, it's my home state! Do you like crawfish? I think that is what I miss the most!

Omgosh Kim, What a scare. I hope your BIL is doing better!

Anthony hope you enjoy your vaca! I'm jealous, I miss Louisiana so much, it's my home state! Do you like crawfish? I think that is what I miss the most!

Omgosh Kim, What a scare. I hope your BIL is doing better!

Thanks! He should be released tomorrow or next day. Got lots of things to learn and relearn but the important thing is, he's alive and he's got such a fighter's spirit!

I am enjoying it will post photos on Facebook soon. Love SOUTHERN Louisiana . Lovecrawfish i just can't suck. Sorry just can't do it.

The ship was amazing very clean.I wish there was a midnight buffet but oh well.didn't get to do everything.hairspray was great.comedy club was great.fly me to the moon was boring.karaoke was fun.loved dazzles.loved zipline.wish I was still there

The ship was amazing very clean.I wish there was a midnight buffet but oh well.didn't get to do everything.hairspray was great.comedy club was great.fly me to the moon was boring.karaoke was fun.loved dazzles.loved zipline.wish I was still there

Thanks for the review! It is always so hard coming off a cruise. No one makes up your bed, serves you whatever you want (with no bill!), and in general treats you like royalty quite like they do on a cruise!

I have heard they do a chocolate breakfast in the MDR i have even seen a menu i sure hope it is true and still going on.

Isn't Dazzles a club. Where was your room and how was it. Thanks for info.

I have heard they do a chocolate breakfast in the MDR i have even seen a menu i sure hope it is true and still going on.

Isn't Dazzles a club. Where was your room and how was it. Thanks for info.

I can let you know after my sailing next month Anthony, if you haven't heard definitively by then re: the chocolate breakfast!

Dazzles is the club where the Meet & Mingles are held too.

Mmmmmmm....chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate ice cream covered in chocolate syrup..... (blood sugar rising just thinking about it).....lol

Lol Bill, I literally just did lol.

Btw, still not sure how the day before our cruise is going to go. Brother in law has another surgery this AM, something called an amputation revision. I googled. Big mistake. Let's just say, it sounds very painful and I hope he has some good drugs for afterwards.

Hopefully he will be at a point where we can meet up with him, his wife and you and your wife, before our 6/22 cruise!

Mmmmmmm....chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate ice cream covered in chocolate syrup..... (blood sugar rising just thinking about it).....lol

Here is what i found. Bill don't get your blood sugar to high.

1369319947760.jpg.7801023ffe4112d689da6828e6ea82b4.jpg

Well i have all my shore excursions paid for.

Nassau: Forts and Pirates

St. Thomas: Sail to Christmas and Honeymoon Coves

St. Maarten: scuba without equipment.

Can y'all tell i am really looking forward to this.