Shipmate Deserters

Anthony63

I haven't seen Charles reply to it yet, Teddy is right, it is kinda hard to find.....but if this old man can find it anyone can....lol

Welcome to the treehouse, Bill!

And I just have to say it -- 50 days!! Woo hoo!! *silly little dance*:D:p:cool:

I am so over the tip thing. It just bothers me on the steward. but i do sort of understand it. sort of.... but RC has now added it so that if you do not prepay they add 12.00 to your seapass account each day. so if you dont want to pay it you have to take steps not to. I also under stand that move because they were getting stiffed a lot. but they should just add it to the price of the ticket and then advertise that there are no hidden cost. any ways its all good

That is a good point, maybe one of these major cruise lines will start the trend--TRUE all-inclusive cruising!!

Well think about it now they can get the money that people for NY NJ would pay for a plane ticket. it will really boost their sales because it will not take long to sail from up there down the coast.

Quite true, I'm sure RCI knows what they're doing by having Quantum sail from there. Personally, I'd have to wait for spring or summer to go up though...

It is always worth a try once:D but i don't see what the problem would be. the steward could just make arrangement with room service to have a plate in your room by 4:00 room service brings it up the steward puts it in your room easy peasy:cool:

True! If anyone tries this prior to Anthony's cruise next Feb. (we won't be doing it) let us know what the outcome is!

Edited by Thefinkelfour

I am having my wife get script for seasicknes as well not that i think we will need it but better to have and not use. Also Oasis is BIG read where in heavy seas it listed only 3°

Yep, better to have and not need... plus your aunts may be sensitive to it.

Don't forget that just b/c the *ship* may be stable, you may be taking other smaller craft while in ports and they are not always stable!!

Yay Teddy! Welcome! You have to be SO psyched about tomorrow!!!

Anthony, lol, no I don't take notes. I think I have partially photographic memory, but I have absolutely no control over what I remember and what I don't. It's a blessing and a curse at the same time. :-)

No Kim, you didn't tell me that....wow...small world...:cool:

It surely is! We'll be visiting with them when we're down for our June 22 cruise...hubby (Eric) and I are coming down a night early to see 'em and enjoy the area since we really liked the boardwalk at Hollywood Beach last time. We'll be staying in Hollywood.

It'd be great to meet you and the wife too, the more the merrier I always say!