Menu Change

Patty421

The only thing I prefer Norwegian over Carnival is almost all Norwegian ships have a Japanese Tepanyaki restaurant. I would really like to see one on all Carnival ships (but then again, I hae Norwegian because they serve Pepsi and not coke!).

I'm hoping they add maybe a few new things....we cruise twice a year and this year are doing a b2b on the breeze and I'm hoping it's not the same menu both weeks even though I think it will be

it will be. menu iis fleetwide. your shows will be the same too

I'm hoping they add maybe a few new things....we cruise twice a year and this year are doing a b2b on the breeze and I'm hoping it's not the same menu both weeks even though I think it will be

They were the same both weeks on our B2B. I liked it though because if I wanted to try 2 different things on the same night I just ordered one of them the first week and then tried the other one the second week.

out of the 15 nuights..there was only 3 nights of the "familiar" menu.. Chef told me changes were in the maiking, and we had most of them. Some..need to re re-thought out..other delish.....I dont count on too many qwik changes,,but more gradual integration.

Does anyone think eventually the MDR will be phased out and cruisers will have to go to a pay venue for dinner, or the buffet?

Yes and I predict that the MDRs will be converted into cabins leaving only pay to eat venues and the buffet for our dining options.

IMHO it's your evening tablemates that make a great dining experience more then the food.

Wholeheartedly agree with this hattack. Your tablemates can make or break a great evening in the MDR, and we've always been lucky in this regard.. we've always had great tablemates, and never had to change tables.

Lately we've been signing up for YTD and have been liking that a lot too..

out of the 15 nuights..there was only 3 nights of the "familiar" menu.. Chef told me changes were in the maiking, and we had most of them. Some..need to re re-thought out..other delish.....I dont count on too many qwik changes,,but more gradual integration.

Hoping this is correct - this is one of the reasons why I enjoyed my transatlantic last year - lots of 'different' menus cuz of the length of the cruise and not as boring as previous week long cruises! Altho I usually do find something I liked it was nice to have some other/varied options! :)

The menus that I have seen posted recently are decidely different than what we had on our last cruise in 2011. I have to agree though, that doesn't necessarily mean that the food is better. I look at the current offerings and have to wonder at the current trend - there's just nothing special about it. Now, I am a total foodie and what we've had has been good, but it's not nearly the same level of culinary creativity we experienced 10 years ago on our first cruise, with the exception of the steakhouse and chef's table.

Archived