Adventure of the Seas Dry Dock

This is news to me. We're diamond and sailing on AOS in Mar '14 right before dry dock and I thought that without a diamond lounge, all we would get is a discount.

Any idea where this is held and at what time? And, not to be repetitive but this is EVERY night??

You will get a letter in your stateroom with the location and time of the event.

• 10 months later...

Sorry to unearth this old thread. Does Adventure of the Seas have a flowrider yet? We are looking at booking CHristmas 2015 and the kids really want that experience.

Also did the dry dock happen? Thanks!

Sorry to unearth this old thread. Does Adventure of the Seas have a flowrider yet? We are looking at booking CHristmas 2015 and the kids really want that experience.

Also did the dry dock happen? Thanks!

No flowrider on Adventure yet. The dry dock earlier this year was abbreviated, and more will come at some later, unspecified time.

• 1 year later...

Hello all. SO here I am getting excited for our Oasis venture in March and I am already planning an "Empty-nester" cruise for January 2017. We wanted to do a southern Caribbean run, and it looks like our best options are the Jewel of the Adventure out of San Juan. Does anyone have any details on these 2 ships? THanks in advance.

:)Pam

Hello all. SO here I am getting excited for our Oasis venture in March and I am already planning an "Empty-nester" cruise for January 2017. We wanted to do a southern Caribbean run, and it looks like our best options are the Jewel of the Adventure out of San Juan. Does anyone have any details on these 2 ships? THanks in advance.

:)Pam

Royal has some info on the website for Jewel, see the sections marked "New":

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipClassCode=RD&shipCode=JW&br=R

Haven't seen any details about Adventure's dry dock later in the year.