Have Not Heard Back from Carnival

acbat1

Hey I put in a request for a Steakhouse reservation on the June 9th Glory cruise. I never received anything confirming neither the receipt of the request or a confirmation of the request.

Is this normal? Should I expect anything prior to boarding about the reservation?

Hey I put in a request for a Steakhouse reservation on the June 9th Glory cruise. I never received anything confirming neither the receipt of the request or a confirmation of the request.

Is this normal? Should I expect anything prior to boarding about the reservation?

How long ago did you put the request in? Who did you send the request to?

When did you make the request? It took almost 48hours for our request and some on here have reported up to a week.

Check your spam folders also (ours went there).

You can also email the steakhouse directly at glsteakhouse@carnival.com

That is for glory.

My original request was on April 24th. I just emailed them at the address you've given. Lets hope they answer back.

My original request was on April 24th. I just emailed them at the address you've given. Lets hope they answer back.

They should we used the steakhouse email for the Breeze two weeks ago and they were very prompt.

Wow you people really rock. The steakhouse emailed me back already and confirmed the reservation. Maybe it did go into my junk mail. I don't even glance at the emails when I empty it.

How early should we make reservations. Doing sunshine in oct/nov b2b.

If you really want a specific date and time, book ASAP, if you don't particularly care when you could book it once on the ship. I booked ours almost a year before our cruise.

I'm not sure what the Sunshine code is but if you find out just add the 2letter code to the front of steakhouse@carnival.com. (ie Glory's email is glsteakhouse@carnival.com)

Archived