Sold out excursions

joanskid

I was looking at an excursion in Cozumel for my Victory cruise in July. It is not shown now, so I'm assuming it is sold out.

I read someone's post that they show "sold out" when they are, but I'm not sure that's right. If I look at Cozumel excursions without logging into my cruise, there are 3 pages of them. When I log in, there are only 2 pages. So, I think that several are sold out.

Having said that...what are the chances that it can still be booked once we are on the ship?

I was looking at an excursion in Cozumel for my Victory cruise in July. It is not shown now, so I'm assuming it is sold out.

I read someone's post that they show "sold out" when they are, but I'm not sure that's right. If I look at Cozumel excursions without logging into my cruise, there are 3 pages of them. When I log in, there are only 2 pages. So, I think that several are sold out.

Having said that...what are the chances that it can still be booked once we are on the ship?

Hi joanskid! I cannot speak about the Carnival website portion as it has been a while, but as for booking on the ship, I remember wanting to get tickets for dune buggies in Grand Turk but it was sold out online before sailing. As soon as I got on the ship and got settled in my room, I went straight to excursions desk and sure enough they added another time that we could purchase that wasn't even an option on the website before. They also let us adjust our other purchased tickets so our times wouldn't overlap.

Good luck!!!!! I hope you get the one you want :)

Archived