Anyone done the RCCL Kona Seahorse Farm Tour?

Hi,

I'm trying to fin out if RCCL's tour of the Kona Seahorse Farm is the 12 noon or 2pm scheduled tour, or maybe a special group time??

If anyone has done this tour recently, can you advise what time tour they did & also what time they departed the dock etc to go on the tour?

Thanks.:)

What a fabulous itinerary you have! We did B2B's in Australia/New Zealand last year on the Radiance - it's a wonderful ship for a long voyage.

Can't say if the Sea Horse Farm will be a separate tour or one of the standard ones, but it's a pretty tiny place, so I'd think it might be a separate tour. If you look at tours online for your cruise they should show a departure time. The farm is only about a 10 minute drive from the pier and is lots of fun - a very unique experience. Have a wonderful trip!

Thanks Kartgv, glad you like our itinerary.

It's a lot of planning being away for so long, but should be great. We love Radiance as well, so decided she would be a good choice for a longer time at sea.

I checked the other day for our tours, but they hadn't been loaded so I was going off the generic RCCL tour guides, but I rechecked today & they are actually loaded for our cruise now!

The seahorse tour is 10am, so that means we have the afternoon free now to do other things we want to do.

The Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm is a lot of fun. We did this last year but called direct and got a special deal for the whole family. The price plus taxi was better than the cruise ship "special" as usual. This was kind of a combo for us since we also flew Jetpacks up in Kawaihai! You heard that right! Jetpacks :D:eek: lol

First tender > Taxi > Kawaihae by 08:30 2hrs. Jetpacking WaterJetpackAcademy(dot)com

Taxi> lunch at King Shops grocery store (bought the taxi driver lunch:rolleyes:) > Ocean Rider Seahorse seahorse(dot)com for the 14:00 2 hour tour > Taxi back to Pier > Killer Volcanic Kona Sunset

Have a Great Cruise!

-Sarah

Archived