NCL is "nice and comfy"

Just had to share. DH and I have been looking at cruise ideas for next summer and are trying to find a Mediterranean cruise that hits some favorite ports along with new ones. Until now we thought we were going to probably go with a Celebrity cruise until I came across one offered on the Jade May 3 for 14 days (too bad it isn't also offered all summer - I'm a little concerned about cooler weather then). Anyway...he was very excited when I found that itinerary and said that he likes the idea of being on NCL, it is just "nice and comfy". LOL

We have had many NCL cruises, many when their credit card was really worth having. It's been a while since our last one due to having been on many of the itineraries already; however, we are looking forward to our New England cruise on the Gem in September. It will be nice to be back!

May is a fantastic time to cruise the Med - weather is great, fewer crowds, - and sorry those with kids still at home - mostly kid free. I have cruised on the Jade several times, once in Sept and once in May and would jump at the chance for the 14 days in May on the Jade. You will have a wonderful time!

As far as weather, I looked up average temps and they seem to be mid-60's. I'm a warm weather type of gal so that may be cooler than I prefer, we'll see. Here is the itinerary...

Day 1 Sat May 3 Rome/Civitavecchia

Day 2 Sun May 4 Naples

Day 3 Mon May 5 Messina

Day 4 Tue May 6 At Sea

Day 5 Wed May 7 Kotor

Day 6 Thu May 8 Split

Day 7 Fri May 9 Koper

Day 8 Sat May 10 Venice

Day 9 Sun May 11 At Sea

Day 10 Mon May 12 Corfu

Day 11 Tue May 13 Thira/Santorini

Day 12 Wed May 14 Mykonos

Day 13 Thu May 15 Katakolon

Day 14 Fri May 16 At Sea

Day 15 Sat May 17 Venice

Just had to share. DH and I have been looking at cruise ideas for next summer and are trying to find a Mediterranean cruise that hits some favorite ports along with new ones. Until now we thought we were going to probably go with a Celebrity cruise until I came across one offered on the Jade May 3 for 14 days (too bad it isn't also offered all summer - I'm a little concerned about cooler weather then). Anyway...he was very excited when I found that itinerary and said that he likes the idea of being on NCL, it is just "nice and comfy". LOL

We have had many NCL cruises, many when their credit card was really worth having. It's been a while since our last one due to having been on many of the itineraries already; however, we are looking forward to our New England cruise on the Gem in September. It will be nice to be back!

Which date in sept? We're on the Gem Sept. 14th

Archived