Next Escape Itinerary

ClaireAnna81

Really got my heart set on going again before the year is out. Looking at October, probably with mum and dad once again so any advice on ports on the itineraries appreciated with dad being visually impaired.

Souks and Sangria departing 1/10

Palma , Ship At Sea , Gibraltar , Tangier , Malaga , Cartagena , Ibiza Town , Palma.

Escape to the Med 15/10

Palma , Ship At Sea , Cagliari , Naples , Rome , Ajaccio , Mahon , Palma.

or my personal favorite....

Magic of the Med 29/10 (11 nights :cool:)

Palma , Ship At Sea , Tunis , Valletta , Ship At Sea , Dubrovnik , Kotor , Corfu Town , Messina , Naples , Ship At Sea , Palma.

What do you guys and gals think we should go for...... :D

We'd love to do the Magic of the Med but there are no flights from our area...even if we book our own...so check them first..that wud be our first choice....the other two are both good with souks and sangria probably just our favourite of the two !

True for us too on the flights for Magic would have to be Birmingham. Not too bad. Really prefer next years Souks itinerary including Motril and Valencia, and seems nothing for next year is leaving from Cardiff for us so would be Bristol.

I know rebel and its the different port stops on the Magic, would get to do Etna :D

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Done Messina many times,great city and sights.

But that cruise coincides with our 35th wedding anniversary with the bonus of visting Tunis and Malta as well as Montenegro and Kotor stops as well as having several days at sea (hic)

Awesome, congrats on 35years :D

For me its 1. Magic 2. Escape 3. Souks (next years itinerary def. No.1 for 2014 tho.)

The only issue is can I get 12 days off work for Magic :confused: would mean subjecting my bro to 12 days of double shifts.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Spoken with the parentals, agree with me on itineraries, for October - 1.Magic if not 2.Escape then hopefully Souks and Sangria in April or June next year.

Time to save for the October then, watch the prices over the next few months and book before they are sold/selling out. :D

Archived