Kids Adventure Ocean ?/ Excursion

I would like to know if the adventure ocean kids club is open and available and if we can leave our 8yr old in the club while my husband and I do an excursion in Belize? Is this ok to do or not a good idea? what exactly is the policy? Do we get beepers so that we can keep in touch if need be. Having cruised w/disney they did and it worked out great. thanks

AO usually opens 30 minutes prior to arrival in port, and stays open until the time of sailing. It's there for exactly the reason you want-so parents can do excursions their children can't. Pagers are issued (if you desire), but only work onboard.

I would like to know if the adventure ocean kids club is open and available and if we can leave our 8yr old in the club while my husband and I do an excursion in Belize? Is this ok to do or not a good idea? what exactly is the policy? Do we get beepers so that we can keep in touch if need be. Having cruised w/disney they did and it worked out great. thanks

We were just in belize and dropped our 6yo daughter off while the rest of the family did cave tubing. They open early and stay open to 5:30p to accomodate the last tender. FYI, we were back on board well before that and our DD did just fine.

Archived