Navigator Eastern med, entertainment inside info needed

We are traveling on the Navigator on the 21st of July and I was hoping that someone off one of the most recent cruises could give me some inside information. Is there a toga party the night before Athens? Any other details/suggestions on the entertainment program would be much appreciated...... Trying to travel light this time, but I don't want to leave something essential out.

We are traveling on the Navigator on the 21st of July and I was hoping that someone off one of the most recent cruises could give me some inside information. Is there a toga party the night before Athens? Any other details/suggestions on the entertainment program would be much appreciated...... Trying to travel light this time, but I don't want to leave something essential out.

Can't help with the toga party, but you can request the entertainment lineup from Royal by sending an email to [NOPARSE]web_reservations@rccl.com[/NOPARSE]. I'd wait until a couple of weeks before the cruise to send the email because they don't have all the info this far in advance.

There is no toga party :D, you can always set one up yourself...Good luck with that :p

There is a white night with an open deck party at night, guess you could wear a toga that night as well.

There is no toga party :D, you can always set one up yourself...Good luck with that :p

There is a white night with an open deck party at night, guess you could wear a toga that night as well.

Not so fussed on the toga party anyway, I just wanted to be prepared. I have just read your review, loved the photo's and I will be checking the bathroom and under the bed before I unpack :-)

Can't help with the toga party, but you can request the entertainment lineup from Royal by sending an email to [NOPARSE]web_reservations@rccl.com[/NOPARSE]. I'd wait until a couple of weeks before the cruise to send the email because they don't have all the info this far in advance.

Thank you, I will use this e-mail address nearer the time.

Not so fussed on the toga party anyway, I just wanted to be prepared. I have just read your review, loved the photo's and I will be checking the bathroom and under the bed before I unpack :-)

Hahahaha, I hope they've learned over the year :D, just saw that our dear mods deleted almost all the photos...Your missing a few.

Archived