CC Meet & Greet Toronto Branch

cindilouwho

Over the years there are a few of us who have met through CC that get together once a month in the GTA to dine and chat about our travels.

I have never really thought about posting the fact that we do this. We have a great time enjoying each other's company and talking about our travels.

If anyone is interested in joining our little Meet & Greet lite group, please let me know.

CC is such a great venue for us cruisers....so many wonderful avenues to enhance our travel experiences.

Over the years there are a few of us who have met through CC that get together once a month in the GTA to dine and chat about our travels.

I have never really thought about posting the fact that we do this. We have a great time enjoying each other's company and talking about our travels.

If anyone is interested in joining our little Meet & Greet lite group, please let me know.

CC is such a great venue for us cruisers....so many wonderful avenues to enhance our travel experiences.

Sounds like fun. Let me know the details.

Sheri

Thanks to all who responded ...things have been a little hectic around here and I haven't had a moment to respond to eveyone who expressed interest! I will in the next week or so ... we are looking to doing something in early June! Stay tuned!

Archived