too soon for white?

After a few days of dreary, rainy weather, I decided to wear the white pants with royal blue top just to brighten things up. The tour was good, a little disorganized but we got to see the Penthouse Suite which will probably be the only time I'll be in it :). Lunch was lovely--went with lamp chops. And all the ladies received a red rose and a travel bag with samples of shower gel, body scrub and body gel.

All-in-all, a good day. (would have been just a little better if we won the raffle for a cruise to Bermuda)

Glad you had a good day. I love white with a rich, saturated color like royal blue. Good choice.

Sorry you didn't win the cruise!:(

white and more white... year round in florida, caribbean... doesn't matter if it's jan. feb. dec. etc.. the weather is always summer temps (well, except for a few days here and there, lol).... I live in so. florida and white is a popular color to pair with... i usually wear light beige shoes with my white.. I'm not a white shoe person

Well, I've been wearing white clothes and my summer dresses here for at least a few weeks. Granted, I don't own much of anything that's solid white, but that's more because I'd end up getting something on it. If it's warm enough, I wear it.

Archived