Triumph to receive Funship 2.0

It will be "Sunshined" in the Fall of 2014. Not exactly like the Sunshine, but similar.

What do you mean by similar? Will the Triumph still be getting most of what the the Destiny/Sunshine got but also different things?

Not as extensive as the Destiny/Sunshine refit, but more extensive than the Spirit drydock

Bigger or smaller than the Evolutions of Fun Drydocks?

Sorry for the many questions. I am just trying to figure out the scope of the proposed Triumph drydock.

Bigger or smaller than the Evolutions of Fun Drydocks?

Sorry for the many questions. I am just trying to figure out the scope of the proposed Triumph drydock.

The 2.0 upgrades will be mostly updating existing bar/food areas. Though the did re-do the pool area on the Conquest, so hopefully Triumph will get that too, cause those yellow tiles have GOT to go!

Either way, as long as she's back home by Sept. 5th, I'll be a happy girl!

Right Here! ;) And nobody had faith with my inside source... Shame on you lol

I promised myself that if CarnivalBreeze319 was correct, I would point that out on the forums. So here I am, testifying to CarnivalBreze319's accurate prediction that Triumph would get the 2.0 upgrades NOW! :D

That is fantastic news. My class Reunion (about 75 of us) are scheduled on her in April of 2014. I sailed on the Conquest in Jan 13 and LOVED the 2.0 upgrades. I especially like the Alchemy Bar. The Fiance is going to be thrilled when I tell her.

I think "sunshining" it would be a better move.

There are cruises on offer. If they did sunshining it, more would have to be cancelled and the press would go nuts.

Im just thrilled that Triumph is getting updated. It does not have a serenity area or even Mongolian BBQ.

Bring it on.. Im happy this is happening.

Sargent, you wouldnt be the last to post this Im sure..

There are cruises on offer. If they did sunshining it, more would have to be cancelled and the press would go nuts.

Im just thrilled that Triumph is getting updated. It does not have a serenity area or even Mongolian BBQ.

Bring it on.. Im happy this is happening.

Sargent, you wouldnt be the last to post this Im sure..

I don't think the Triumph is due for "Sunshining" anytime soon either. Maybe in a few years though. She is 3 years newer than the Destiny...

and

You are correct. Someone just started another thread.

im glad to hear the Triumph getting upgrades

wondering if the are just changing the names or are actually going to move some things around

Archived